STE Presidential Voting Results

Gabriel Joseph, Editor-In-Chief

The 2016 election has piqued such interest in millions of American citizens, adults and children alike. The STE Yearbook and Newspaper team was curious to see what our own STE student think about the election, specifically who they would vote for. Over the past week the STE Yearbook team has been all over the school giving ballots to the school student body and requesting that they fill out who they would vote for president, as well as indicating if they are eligible voters or not. All results were anonymous of course, and the results were fairly surprising. So here they are, the voting results of the STE student body.

pollresults

So, as you can see, the student body has chosen Donald Trump as their next president. It was an interesting experience for the Yearbook and Newspaper team to see what our fellow students think of the election this year. But now everyone must wait to see what the real election results will show and who will become the next president of the United States of America. Stay tuned for an in depth story on the election results next Wednesday, November 9th.

Cover photo credit: By Donald Trump August 19, 2015 BU Rob13 Hillary Clinton by Gage Skidmore or CC BY-SA 4.0 via Wikimedia Commons